Dedicated 100% To Criminal Defense
At DRD Law, LLC, in Chicago, we focus on one thing: defending people from all walks of life who find themselves facing the criminal justice system. We know how scary and intimidating that system can be. Whether you’re facing charges for a petty misdemeanor or felony, a lot is on the line. We’re committed to helping you challenge the charges and put your legal troubles behind you.
Work Directly With Our Firm’s Founder
When you choose DRD Law, LLC, you’ll work directly with our firm’s founder, defense attorney David R. Drwencke. His diligent work on behalf of clients has earned him an outstanding reputation in the courtroom as well as numerous awards, including:
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2019, 2020, 2021)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 in Illinois
He is also AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell.
What You Can Expect
Here is what you can expect in working with Mr. Drwencke:
- A nonjudgmental approach: As a lawyer, Mr. Drwencke has seen it all. He approaches every case with a nonjudgmental attitude. He understands that if you’re seeking a criminal defense lawyer, you are probably at one of the lowest points in your life, and you deserve help, not blame or judgment. He will go out of his way to help you feel comfortable and confident in confronting the charges with his help.
- A can-do attitude: Mr. Drwencke is always willing to try new strategies and angles in defending clients. When hurdles arise, you can count on him to come up with smart, creative ways to overcome them.
- A responsive communicator: Attorney Drwencke makes client communication a priority through all stages of the process. You can expect him to respond promptly to your phone calls, texts and emails. He’s available around the clock to address our clients’ concerns.
- A straight shooter: When facing criminal charges, you deserve honest guidance about what to expect and what possible outcomes you might face. You can trust that attorney Drwencke won’t sugarcoat the truth or tell you only what you want to hear.
Get A Strong Advocate On Your Side
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.